The allure of Southeast Asia is in the unexpected blend of stunning pagodas and romantic colonial architecture; the colorful cacophony of market streets where silks and silver are sold next to cilantro and roasted fish; and the terraced rice fields and timeless villages.
Visitors will experience Indochina on a 15-day adventure with the total cost of US $1,733 per person which adapts some interesting activities to best fit each location, including:
- Transfers and transport privatized
- Top class hotels mentioned or similar on double occupancy
- One night on Junk in Halong Bay
- All meals from in 10 days; breakfast and dinner for the rest
- Transfer by private car with air conditioning and boat
- French speaking local guides and costs of visits
- Handling of one suitcase per person
- Cultural evenings program and special dinners
- Formalities obtaining visa on arrival at the airport
Find out more at Vitours.