Cathay Pacific’s special HK24 package offers you and your companion more time to experience Hong Kong for your stay period from 18 April to 30 June 2017, starting from SGD365 per person.
In details, for every minimum hotel booking of two nights, this package will put you up in one of Hong Kong’s top hotels for one of those nights, as well as provide free Airport Express train tickets, exclusive dining offers, and an extra day of Wi-Fi rental at no additional cost.
Complimentary one-night hotel stay
A good night’s sleep fuels a good day of adventure. Choose from selected three, four or five-star hotels in superb locations around town, including:
For flights in Premium Economy and Economy Class
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong (Western District)
- L’ Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View Hong Kong (Causeway Bay)
- Park Hotel Hong Kong (Tsim Sha Tsui)
For flights in Business Class
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong (Tsim Sha Tsui)
- Cordis Hong Kong at Langham Place (Mong Kok)
Complimentary Airport Express tickets
A scenic ride on the Airport Express takes you to the heart of the city in 24 minutes – meaning you can easily reach your hotel and take advantage of the in-town check-in service on your return journey.
Complimentary Pocket Wi-Fi rental
Rent a pocket Wi-Fi from Banana WiFi and get an extra day’s rental free, so you can stay connected with stable and high-speed Internet access anywhere you go.
- Pocket Wi-Fi rental with 4G unlimited data
- Minimum 3 days of rental with the third day free for travelers from Singapore
Local dining offers
Get a good taste of Hong Kong with great discounts – whether you’re looking for casual or fine dining, you can enjoy more for less with our exclusive offers.
- A 30% discount on dine-in a-la-carte food menu at selected Cafe Deco Group restaurants (Cafe Deco, Stormies (Lan Kwai Fong), Boathouse, and Watermark)
- Buy-1-get-1 free on main menu at selected Dining Workshop restaurants (Yum Cha, Urban Park)
For minimum purchase required and terms & conditions apply, please refer to Cathay Pacific.